- General information
- Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, email address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities such as placing an order.
- Non-personal identification information
- We may also collect non-personal identification information about you when you interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include your browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web browser cookies
- How we use collected information
- Plas Tan y Graig may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our site
We may need your information to display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature
To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To manage product reviews and ratings
We may use third party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by users.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To run and operate our site
- How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for users
- Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission to do so.
- Electronic newsletters
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our site. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission to do so.
- Third party websites
- users may find content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners or other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- Your acceptance of these terms
- Contacting us
- This document was last updated on May 27, 2018